Whenever homeowners discuss bathroom upgrades, they tend to think that it can’t be done without demolishing their bathrooms. However, this isn’t necessarily the case as it is possible to upgrade your bathroom without completely gutting it in the process.
Here, South Shore Dream Bath, the pros who offer a reasonable bathroom remodel estimate, lists the six different ways you can upgrade your bathrooms without gutting it.
1. Change Your Mirror – As time goes by, your mirror can deteriorate around the edges and if it has any metal components, it might be rusting as well. Thankfully, you can always change your current mirrors into newer and better ones as part of your easy bathroom upgrade.
2. Paint Your Wall Tiles – Painting your wall tiles is one of the easy bathroom upgrades you can do without demolishing your bathroom. To accomplish this, you can easily buy paint that is specifically used on tiles at your local hardware store and apply it over your old tile color for a newer and fresher look. If you aren’t confident about doing this on your own, you can always enlist the services of contractors for bathroom remodel to get the job done instead.
3. Change Your Shower Pressure – Alternatively, you can also consider changing your shower pressure if you’re looking for ways to upgrade your bathroom without completely gutting it. You can install a dual model spray that features a rain head or a handheld sprayer to make cleaning your tub significantly easier. Either way, by changing your shower pressure, not only will you be upgrading your bathroom effortlessly but you’ll also be improving how you bathe.
4. Install a New Grout – Oftentimes, the white grout seen in bathrooms requires frequent amounts of cleaning and upkeep to prevent mold growth. When you’re looking for new ways to upgrade your bathroom without demolishing it, experts recommend adding a new layer of dark-colored grout to reduce the amount of maintenance you’ll have to do.
5. Upgrade the Lighting – Upgrading your bathroom’s lighting is another effective method of upgrading your bathroom without the need for demolishing the entire room. According to experts, you can either opt to replace your old bulbs with LED lights or you can put your existing lights on a dimmer for improved ambiance.
6. Hang Artwork – When it comes to artwork, not a lot of homeowners tend to consider putting it in their bathrooms. Surprisingly enough, however, doing so can actually add personality and change to your bathroom’s mood, making it a viable option for a bathroom upgrade.
Make your search for bathroom remodeling companies easier by turning to South Shore Dream Bath, the number one service provider to approach when it comes to shower and tub liner installation. Give us a call at (781)-733-5405 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation.