Bathroom remodeling is a significant yet worthy home improvement project that any homeowner can undertake. After all, not only will doing so get you a new look for your bathroom but it can net you a high return on investment as well. However, due to this, you can also expect it to cost a significant amount to complete. Thankfully, experts say that it is possible for you to keep your remodeling expenses manageable.
Here, South Shore Dream Bath, the pros who offer a reasonable bathroom remodel estimate, lists six tips that can help you keep your bathroom remodeling costs manageable:
- Have a Plan Before the Project Starts – Before your bathroom remodeling project even starts, it’s strongly recommended that you have a plan first. By doing so, your bathroom remodeling professional can come up with a design, budget and timeline that are realistic, preventing you from going over budget and beyond schedule. This, in turn, allows you to keep your remodeling costs as manageable as possible.
- Keep the Plumbing Where it is – Moving your bathroom plumbing around can cost you a significant amount. Therefore, if you want to keep your bathroom remodeling cost manageable, experts recommend that you keep your current plumbing where it is to save a significant amount.
- Install Shower or Bathtub Liners – On the other hand, if you’re looking for a quick way to upgrade your bathroom, consider installing a new shower or bathtub liner in your shower area or bathtub. By installing acrylic liners in your bath area, you’ll be giving the bathroom a fresh new look without having to spend much at all. For assistance in installing shower or bathtub liners in your bathroom, simply turn to expert contractors for bathroom remodel, South Shore Dream Bath.
- Use Alternatives to Tile – Surprisingly enough, you don’t necessarily have to tile your bathroom from floor to ceiling. In fact, you can also use alternatives such as reclaimed wood panels, board and batten, or beadboard as replacements for tile. That way, you won’t have to spend much on tiling your bathroom, keeping costs manageable as a result.
- Consider Open Shelving – Do you have a small bathroom? If so, then consider utilizing open shelving solutions to give your bathroom more space than it actually has. By doing so, not only will you give off the illusion of more space but reduce the impact the remodeling will have on your wallet as well.
- Repaint – Since you’re already remodeling your bathroom, don’t forget to give it a fresh coat of paint as well. If you do so, you may find that it may be enough to bring an entirely new dimension to your bathroom without having to spend too much.
Make your search for bathtub remodeling companies easier by turning to South Shore Dream Bath, the number one service provider to approach when it comes to bathroom remodeling and tub-to-shower conversion projects. Give us a call at (781) 733-5405 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation.